Our Dry Wax Haversack is an archival style made in our Toronto studio using our proprietary hand-waxing technique. Initially stiff, the bag softens as it ages, developing a suppleness and patina that takes its shape from the way you use it. Thus each bag is a deeply personal reflection of its owner.
Material and Care:
- Made by hand from material treated with a unique, proprietary dry wax technique.
- Undergoes 4 to 6 stages of hand waxing following 6 stages of hand polishing and finishing.
- Magnetic closure
- Adjustable crossbody strap
- Interior zippered pocket and 2 slip pockets
- Two exterior, on-seam slip pockets
- 100% Hand waxed Cotton
- Waxed with pure Ontario beeswax
- Water and soil resistant
- Bark tanned leather - Tanned in the USA
- Simply wipe with a damp cloth.
Size and Fit:
- H 15.75" x W 14" x 3.75" gusset
- Shoulder drop adjustable from 10" to 13.25"
Handcrafted in our Toronto studio.